HCL Traveler 12.0.2 Fix Pack 1 Released
HCL released Traveler 12.0.2 Fix Pack 1 on February 28, 2023
HCL Traveler 12.0.2 Fix Pack 1 is a maintenance release that provides APAR fixes for the HCL Traveler server. HCL strongly recommends that customers running Traveler 12.0.x upgrade to this latest fix pack since it addresses defects that impact the broadest set of customers.
Traveler 12.0.2 Fix Pack 1 provides the following fixes:
- KB0101982 - Deletion Log documents from compact -dl are getting synced to Traveler devices as drafts
- KB0102180 - Dates display in mm/dd/yyyy format in out of office email replies when out of office is set from a device with the United Kingdom Region setting
- KB0102490 - Sync conflict for repeating calendar event with Apple iOS native client
- KB0102678 7 - 'S/MIME signed only messages sent by HCL Verse for iOS are not trusted by all mail clients
- Clear the sync anchors for a device from the Traveler Web-based Administration interface
- Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) p12 certificates updated to expire in February 2024. These certificates replace the files shipped with 12.0.1 Fix Pack 2, which expire in September 2023
Contact GreyDuck Technology now at 763-420-2570 or email@example.com to discuss upgrading to HCL Traveler 12.0.x with high availability support for the latest versions of the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile devices.