HCL Notes & Domino 11.0.1 Released
HCL released Notes & Domino 11.0.1 on March 31, 2020.
What's New in Notes 11.0.1
- SwiftFile assistant is integrated with Notes in version 11.0.1. In previous releases, it was provided separately.
- The underlying software that Notes uses to import and view attachments has changed in 11.0.1.
- Notes 11.0.1 introduces 128-bit AES as an option for local database encryption.
- The screenreader JAWS version 2019 is supported for use with Notes 11.0.1.
What's New in Domino 11.0.1
- New command to run Domino Server Setup from Windows for IBM i.
- Domino for Linux Docker container.
- Domino 11.0.1 Auto Update (AUT) servers support future upgrades of HCL Client Application Access (HCAA) clients.
- Configuration enhancements for DAOS tier 2 storage.
- Support for Subject Alternative Name (SAN) field in X.509 certificates.
- Domino Web server support for Server Name Indication (SNI).
- New Notes IDs now require 1024-bit or stronger RSA keys.
- Register multiple Active Directory users in Domino when using the Directory Sync feature.
- Configure a custom image for the Notes Workspace background.
- Ability to disable the SwiftFile.
- MarvelClient Essentials version 11.0.3.
- New Java Runtime Environment.
Click on the links below to view additional details about this new release.
Next Scheduled Releases:
- Notes & Domino Release 11 Fix/Feature Pack 2 - Estimated release date is Q2 2020.
- Notes & Domino Release 12 - Estimated release date is 1H 2021.
Contact GreyDuck Technology now at 763-420-2570 or email@example.com to discuss upgrading to HCL Notes & Domino 11 and Notes Traveler 11 with high availability support for the latest versions of the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile devices.